Thank you for your interest in becoming a publisher on Academy of Online Business. We’re interested in receiving well-written, unique posts to publish in our blog.
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines:
- Submission does not guarantee publication. We will review your article, and if it will benefit Academy of Online Business readers, it will be published.
- Posts must be high-quality, and must have original content (not published anywhere else online).
- Article lenght is normally between 750 and 2000 words.
- If you include statistics or numbers, please mention the sources.
- Article must be related to one of the following subjects: online marketing, SEO, online business developement, sales and marketing, site traffic, WordPress technology (ie.plugins, news, etc).
- Please use bullets, lists and short paragraphs, to make the article easier to read.
- Please double check spelling, grammar and punctuation. We won’t accept articles that require excessive editing.
- Include a short bio (50 words or less) at the end of your article.
- Make sure any links in your article are relevant and valid.
- We may slighlty adapt the article you send, or add internal links to existing articles.
- Academy of Online Business does not offer monetary compensation for articles you send us for publication.
Once you’re ready to send us the article, please write us a message at this page and we’ll be in touch!